- New-Generation Frank Foti-designed Clipper
- Dynamics Engine
- Six Separate AGC Sections
- Five Separate Time-Aligned Limiters
- Variable Deep Bass, Phat Bass, and Warmth Enhancers
- Bass Pre-Clipper
- Clipper Silk AdjustmentOmnia VOLT is the latest triumph from the people who brought you the multiple-award-winning Omnia.11, the acclaimed Omnia.9, the power-packed Omnia 7, and the 13,000+ Omnia ONEs currently in service. But this is not just another audio processor. With VOLT, we have rewritten the rules for broadcast DSP, fine-tuning our algorithms and creating the world’s best-sounding, most powerful, incredibly versatile 1RU audio processor.
VOLT gives you more sonic performance and processing power in one rack unit than others give you in three. We invite you to compare this little dynamo against processors costing many thousands more.
- Nail Your Signature Sound Faster with QuickTweak
Whether you are a processing novice or expert, Omnia VOLT gives you the tools to create a superior signature sound. Choose from some of the best factory presets available, designed by Omnia’s processing experts and by our favorite “insider” guest programmers. For those who want to push beyond stock presets, Omnia’s new QuickTweak system lets you fine-tune your sound quickly.
For experts, drill down into deeper parameter adjustments. Get exactly the processing you want, while you’re on the air, whether you’re at the front panel, or sitting in your car controlling VOLT over the web. Nobody knows processing like Omnia. We’ve designed QuickTweak based on our decades of experience and market leadership, algorithmically linking complex and interactive parameters to create a core set of “meta” controls.
- Sensus Processing for Digital Program streams. Omnia’s exclusive Sensus algorithms actually predict how HD, DRM, or multicasting data reduction will affect your sound. They precondition your signal, making compression sound better—even at low bitrates.
- Adjustable BS-412 Threshold and Processing for full compliance with ITU standards.
- Stereo Enhancement for FM Analog, without Adding Multipath. You’ll get a wider, more exciting signal that jumps out of listeners’ radios.
- Variable High-Pass and Switchable Phase Rotator. Those ultra- low frequencies, too low to be perceived as bass by listeners, won’t rob you of on-air power.
- Automatic Mono “Dry Voice” Sensing. Ideal for FM Analog Stereo stations using extreme processing: it keeps an extra hand on the clipper, to stop distortion when the L+R channel gets boosted by mono signals.
More information in the PDF attached