- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference.
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync.
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator.The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation. Connections include balanced 1/4" and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. It comes with a rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
The P9T is available in various frequency bands, including G6 (460-506 MHz), G7 (506-542 MHz), K1 (596-632 MHz) and L6 (656-692 MHz). This is the G6 version.
- Front or back mountable antennas.
- Compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners.
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation.
- Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level.
- Balanced, 1/4" and XLR connectors.
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD.
- Includes rack-mounting hardware.
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring.