- Multi-format powered subwoofer for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats.
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. RMC Calibration Kit included.The JBL LSR6312SP 12" Powered Studio Subwoofer System gives you low frequency extension and sophisticated bass management.
JBL's trademarked Room Mode Correction (RMC) circuit provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. The RMC calibration kit is included to make setup a snap. The patented Differential Drive keeps power compression to a minimum. At high operating levels, audible distortion is reduced through the additional third coil, which serves as a dynamic brake.
You get even more help in the crystal clear audio realm with the inclusion of a sophisticated LCR bass management system, direct LFE input, a high density baffle and Linear Dynamics Aperture port.
- 250 W continuous output power amplifier.
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system.
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10 dB input sensitivity.
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple LSR6312SP for multiple subwoofer systems.
- Differential Drive® technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low power compression.
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.