Z/IP ONE is a 1 RU rack-mount IP codec for remote broadcasting. It’s a single-space rack unit perfect for studios, TOCs and remote kits. Z/IP ONE Includes a full range of codecs including AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, MPEG 4 AAC, MPEG 2 AAC, MPEG Layer 2, G.711, G.722 codecs, plus linear audio and optional aptX® Enhanced codingZ/IP ONE supports SIP 2.0 protocol and conforms to N/ACIP standards; it also works with VoIP devices and connects to compatible SIP PBXs. A full complement of I/O, including Livewire® AoIP, analog and AES/EBU, is standard.
Works with wired and wireless IP connections including WiFi, WLAN and UMTS/EVDO networks;
includes matching Wi-Fi stick.
• Exclusive Agile Connection Technology (ACT) automatically senses network conditions and adapts
codec performance to provide the best possible audio.
• Largest choice of high-performance codecs: AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, MPEG Layer-2, MPEG-4 AACLC,
MPEG-2 AAC-LC, G.711, G.722, and linear PCM. Enhanced aptX coding optional.
• Dual Ethernet ports for separate streaming and control, LAN for local control with Livewire audio and
GPIO; separate WAN for secure connection to wide area networks.
• Livewire, analog and AES/EBU I/O standard.
• Easy browser setup via built-in Web server.
• “Push Mode” for one-way network transmission.
• “Multiple Push Mode” for audio distribution to multiple destinations.
• Distributed Z/IP Server directory service, with multiple geolocations, lets you easily connect to
other Z/IP ONE devices without the need for an IP address and also provides sophisticated NAT
• Transparent, time-aligned RS-232 channel for remote control or metadata, e.g., RDS.
• Time-aligned 8-bit parallel GPIO port for signaling and control.
• Slim 1RU form factor is perfect for studio racks, remote kits or road cases.