- Large-diaphragm condenser capsule.
- Cardioid directional characteristic.
- Characteristic, functionally optimized design.The distinctive new BCM104 large-diaphragm condenser mic was designed by Neumann for the most critical broadcast and studio applications. This cardioid microphone will look great in the booth and features a large-diaphragm K07B condenser capsule; an integrated pop screen; and a quick-release head grille for easy cleaning. The BCM104 has an elastic mount protecting against structure-borne noise, that is compatible with standard broadcast microphone arms.
- Integrated pop protection.
- Integrated elastic suspension.
- Individual headgrilles for different users.
- Colored rings to identify the replacement headgrilles.
- Easy removal and cleaning of microphone headgrille (with bayonet mount).
- Mechanical compatibility with standard studio boom arms.
- Internal switches: high-pass and pre-attenuation.