-Perfectly suited as an ON-AIR console: fader start, cough muting, monitor muting, control room and studio signaling, intercom, monitoring of all signals present in the system, remote control of hybrids and codecs, etc.
Result For "AEQ Broadcast"
- 4 mic / line channels
- 8 dual stereo line channels
- 1 dual telephone channel with hybrids included
- 2 stereo program buses
- Stereo CUE bus with built-in loudspeakers
- Stereo monitoring output with built-in power amplifier
- Headphones output
-100 mm (4”) Fader.
-Channel On/Off switch and ON-AIR status indicator.
-Active process Indicator.
-2 main routing switches.
-Channel selection switch for advanced configurations.
-OLED Display: shows channel name, status, and balance/panorama level.
-Configurable monitoring for all system signals.
-4 Direct-routing buttons on each channel.
-Silent operation by convection cooling.
-Integrated talk-back microphone input, 2 precision stereo VU meters and pre-fader monitor speakers.
-New aesthetically pleasing appearance
-User friendly design and operation
-Modularity for easy maintenance
-Fully adjustable monitor bridge
• 1 Mainframe (1 FR01 CHASSIS)
• 12 Faders (3 FRCH MODULES)
• 4 Mic/Line Inputs (2 FR03 MODULES )
• 16 Mono/8 Stereo Analog Inputs (2 FR04 MODULES)
• 8 Mono/4 Stereo Analog Outputs (1 FR05 MODULE)
• 4 Digital Stereo Inputs/4 Digital Stereo Outputs (1 FR02 MODULE)
• 8 Blank Module Covers (8 FR21 COVERS)