- Large-diaphragm condenser capsule.
- Cardioid directional characteristic.
- Characteristic, functionally optimized design.
Result For "Neumann"
- Dynamic capsule.
- Hypercardioid directional characteristic.
- Integrated pop protection.
- Greatly reduces low frequencies transferred through surrounding structures to microphone case.
- Due to the sensitivity of these microphones (and other studio mics like them), shock mounts (such as the EA-1) are highly recommended and NEVER omitted during professional recording sessions (studio or location).
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone.
- Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid microphone.
- Pressure-gradient transducer.
- Variable large diaphragm microphone.
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double membrane capsule.