Result For "Omnia"
- New-Generation Frank Foti-designed Clipper
- Dynamics Engine
- Six Separate AGC Sections
- Five Separate Time-Aligned Limiters
- Variable Deep Bass, Phat Bass, and Warmth Enhancers
- Bass Pre-Clipper
- Clipper Silk Adjustment
FM or AM processing on demand is standard. Simultaneous FM+AM if programming is 100% simulcast and at same transmitter site. Studio output with very low latency for talent monitoring is also standard.
- Selectable FM or HD+streaming standard; optional upgrade to combinations of simultaneous FM+HD+Streaming+RDS.
- Omnia-exclusive “Undo” Audio Restoration Technology
- Psychoacoustically Controlled Distortion Masking FM Clipper
- Two-band final look-ahead limiter for HD Radio and streaming
• Highly refined density detection scheme for rock-solid performance across a wide range of recordings
• Program adaptive attack, release, and ratio values let you set the characteristic elements of your signature sound and make auto acceleration and deceleration smoother than ever
• A Makeup Threshold allows for gain management and control without sudden, audible swings
• And Many More..
-Low Pass / High filters
-Dominate-It (reduces the level of other microphones by a predefined level whenever microphones with the Dominate-It feature are active.)
-Four mix buses
•Processing and stream encoding of up to eight audio programs in 1RU
• Available in models with 3-band or full Omnia.9 processing
• AES/EBU and Livewire®/AES67 audio I/O
• Encode a program at multiple bitrates for adaptive streaming applications. Apple HLS and Microsoft Smooth Streaming formats are supported
• And Many More