- Control from a standard web browser, no special software required.
- Automatic Reboot, use to reboot devices when ping responses fail.
- Built-in web server provides direct access to device, no external servers, services or subscriptions required.
HOT TRANSMISSION PRODUCTS
Accesories / Broadcast Tools
- Temperature and/or humidity sensors can be added for environmental monitoring.
- Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for local control of outlets or for monitoring external devices.
- Real-time clock, can automatically adjusts for daylight savings time, sync with NTP server.
- True matrix switching, any or all inputs may be assigned to the output.
- Front panel multi-turn input level trimmers.
- Electronically balanced stereo inputs.
- Electronically balanced adjustable stereo output.
-AES/EBU program switcher with front panel input selection switches and indicator LED’s.
-Front panel “Manual/Automatic” switch with front panel LED, remote input and open collector status output.
-Integrated digital to analog converter with balanced stereo and headphone outputs.
-Audio silence sensor.
- Built-in web server provides simple, web based notification, monitoring, configuration, control.
- Internal silence sensor with front panel activity and alarm LED indicators.
- MP3 streaming codec for web based output audio confidence monitoring.
- Front panel, remote, and web-based switcher controls.
- The COA-15 MAX is designed to plug into the male 15-pin D-Sub connector on the WW1, IDC MAX satellite receiver.
- Here’s another problem solver from Broadcast Tools for the XDS and/or StarGuide II or III satellite receiver! The Connect O' Adapter 37 XDS/Serial, (COA-37 XDS/Serial), provides an effective way to convert the DB-37 connector to removable screw terminals, along with adding a DB-9 connector to allow for serial, RS-232 Netcue data.
- Here’s another problem solver from Broadcast Tools for the XDS Pro listed satellite receivers on page four! The COA-9 XDS/MAX provides an effective way to convert the DB-9 D-Sub connector to removable screw terminals.
- Converts the DB-9 connector to euroblock removable screw terminals and allows for the audio output level adjustments on XDS, WW1 MAX, NON-Option B SFX, StarGuide II and Starguide III Satellite receivers.
- Here’s another problem solver from Broadcast Tools for the IDC-SFX/Pro (option B) series satellite receivers.
- The COP-3, provides an effective way to connect and adjust the audio outputs of the listed receiver.
- The COP-3 is designed to plug into the male 9-pin D-Sub connector on the audio modules of the listed receiver.