- EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver.
- SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter.
- ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid).
- NT 2 power supply unit.A major player in Sennheiser's new evolution G3 wireless series, the Sennheiser ew 122 G3 presentation set features a rackmount receiver, a bodypack transmitter and a clip-on microphone with a cardioid pattern that rejects feedback. It offers user-friendly operation and absolute reliability due to the true diversity receiver. It also boasts wireless infrared transmitter sync for easy setup.
The Sennheiser ew 122 G3 is available in 3 frequency blocks: A (516 - 558 MHz), B (626 - 668 MHz) and G (566 - 608 MHz). This is the frequency block B version.
- 2 stacking elements.
- 2 antennas.
- 2 AA batteries.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver).
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
- High-quality true diversity reception.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Increased range for audio sensitivity.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver).
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display.
- Programmable Mute function.
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.