- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver).
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.The Sennheiser EK 100 G3 is a lightweight camera-mount receiver that features an all-metal housing. The unit has 1680 tunable UHF frequencies and synchronizes with G3 transmitters at the touch of a button.
A 3.5mm audio output will provide clean output signal using the included adapter cables. The receiver operates on 2 standard AA batteries, and an optional 12 VDC adapter is also available. The included shoe-mount adapter allows you to mount the receiver on a camera for convenient portable use.
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Increased range for audio sensitivity.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver).
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps.
- Programmable Mute function.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.