PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. Please review these terms and conditions on a periodic basis, as they are subject to modification, alteration, or update at any time and at the sole discretion of BD. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not use this site.
I. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This World Wide Web site and all of its content, including but not limited to the text and images used herein and their arrangement, is copyright ©1997 - 2022 BD.
II. TRADEMARKS NOTICE: Broadcast Depot names, businesses, and products referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks. All other products and company names referenced herein, if any, may be the trademarks of their respective owners. BD does not authorize the use of any trade name, trademark, registered trademark, logo, or any copyrighted material referenced herein for any purpose whatsoever, including non-commercial applications.
III. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: In consideration of being allowed to use the website, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach:
- Collecting information about the website or users of the website without our written consent;
- Modifying, framing, rendering (or re-rendering), mirroring, truncating, injecting, filtering or changing any content or information contained in the website without our written consent. ;
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the website or any portion thereof;
- Accessing or using the site for competitive purposes or for commercial purposes other than the transaction of business with BD.
- Disguising the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the website.
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Allowing any other person or entity to impersonate you to access or use the website;
- Using the website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws
- Using the website in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others